Tuesday 21 June 2016

Chinese dining day.

Displaying 20160620_135616.jpg

The Food was great and deelishis with lot’s of flavor. There were lot’s of  if you don't like one there were ten more. The tea was nice and it was a great drink to go with the yumcha. My favorite pieces of food was the wontons because the pork was really.
Me and my friends all loved the food and I really want to go there again.

The Wontons were really nice because and I love having them. They were my favorite out of all of the food. They are delicious with there crispy outside and warm and soft inside. The first bite  is a crunch! Like a crisp, And once you get to the inside of it you get a soft meat with punch of flavor. That will make you drool to your knees.

The food was all on time once you have finished the first piece of food they bought out the next peace. The table was nicely laid out when we got there with a nice white cloth over the table.
There is nothing bad I can say about the restaurant because all the food was nice and cooked to perfection. You all need to go there it is really nice and I will definitely go there again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris,
    Great job on doing this piece of writing, I did notice some mistakes in here like deelishes should be delicious and peace should be piece. I think you need to go over your writing again and check it a bit better because I saw some other mistakes as well. Otherwise it was a great piece of writing. Please come check out my blog at ssjordanb.blogspot.co.nz


    Thanks Jordan

    ReplyDelete